Hello and welcome to the inaugural South Pacific punch art blog hop!!!
We are a bunch of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Australia and New Zealand who love our paper punches. We have come together to showcase a selection of the punches you can purchase from Stampin' Up! We know we will inspire you and encourage you to use those punches in new and beautiful ways.
Please leave a comment and let us know what you think to go in the draw to win some yummy scrummy punch art blog candy (offer not available to su demos).
I've chosen the X-Large Tag punch to show you a few different ways to use it. The obvious is to use it as a tag. Stampin' Up! have some great stamps that fit nicely in the tag punch. I've used the hostess gift 'Silhouette Sentiments' stamp set to create some cute little gift tags.
You can also use the tag to put a sentiment on a card. Here I've stamped the tag with the Happy Birthday stamp from the 'Afterthoughts' stamp set which is also a level 1 hostess gift. The tag is topped off with a twine bow.
Here I've made a couple of cards using the tag punch a different way. On the left, the punch is turned upside down making a cute flower pot. The daisy is made using the 'Blossom Party' die in the Bigshot. On the right card I have used it as a border. I punched a hole in each tag and tied a ribbon between them.
One last way is as a cupcake topper. The 'designer series paper pattern stack' has been used to punch these out. Then just add a sentiment for the occassion!
Now head on over to Melissa's blog and check out her amazing creations. Don't forget to leave your comments for a chance to win BLOG CANDY!!!
Here's the list if you've missed any:
1. Karen Southwell - www.kareniescrafts.blogspot.com
2. Carol-Ann Torrie - http://queen-of-scraps.blogspot.com/
3. Sally Williams - www.sallycancraft.com
4. Julia Leece - www.juliascards.blogspot.com
5. Amy Curran - http://ladybugsanddaisychains.blogspot.com/
6. Melissa Davies - http://beedevinedesigns.blogspot.com/
7. Michelle Dyson - http://www.stampinkpaper.blogspot.com
8. Clare Mcilhatton - www.crafty-cow.com
9. Lisa Bullock - http://daffyscrapper.wordpress.com
10. Pauline Bennetts - www.paulinebennetts.com/stampede
11. Tia Routledge - http://craftingwithtia.weebly.com/my-blog.html
12. Emma Kirton - www.emmakirton.blogspot.com
13. Angie Jones - http://angiescraftfusion.blogspot.com/
14. Andrea Buckland - http://creatingcardswithandrea.blogspot.com
15. Steph gray - http://stampinsteph.wordpress.com/